Located in Erlanger, KY, Post Glover employs the industry’s most experienced sales and engineering team and largest independent sales representative network to ensure timely and accurate, same day response to your typical and complex applications. Post Glover offers the only UL listed high resistance grounding unit in the industry, the Pulser Plus. We also have UL and CSA offerings in low resistance grounding resistors and dynamic braking resistors.
Innovative Products Strengthened By Merger
Post Glover has application expertise across a complete selection of resistor product lines. We have developed a line of standard products that will enable consistent design, service and on-time delivery of your order. Complimentary product lines that have been strengthened by the merger include:
Custom designed harmonic filtering resistors for your industrial and utility applications.
Customer-focused Service since 1893
The Post Glover Electric Company was incorporated in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1893 by Samuel W. Glover, Oliver Kinsey, George N. Devou, Frank D. VanWinkle and George H. Jones. The company, formed for the purpose of dealing in and manufacturing electrical and railway supplies and appliances and other articles of merchandise, was started with $50,000 in capital.
Company Growth Timeline
1892 – Post Glover Electric Company founded.
1917 – Post Glover begins the manufacture of Steel Grids.
October 1989 – Post Glover acquires Guyan Electric Co. from Guyan Machine Co. Guyan Electric Co. was the resistor division of Guyan Machinery Co. and manufactured industrial and mining resistors. This business was transferred to Post Glover and remains a going concern.
1991 – IPC Power Resistors International is established in Hebron, KY.
1995 – Post Glover begins relationship with Shenzhen Farad Complete Electric Co. Shenzhen, China to manufacture resistors for the Chinese market.
1996 – Post Glover/ IPC becomes Rockwell Automation’s original Encompass Partner for Dynamic Braking Resistors.
March 1996 – Post Glover’s quality system is certified ISO 9001.
February 2000 – Post Glover buys Cutler-Hammer Resistor product line and Cutler-Hammer products are split between Post Glover and IPC.
2003 – T&B Resistors Founded to pursue U.S. Transit resistor business.
May 2005 – Post Glover and IPC Power Resistors Inc. merge.
2006 – Telema S.p.A., Milan, Italy purchases Post Glover Resistors.
February 2009 – Post Glover acquires Fortress Systems Pty Ltd in Braeside, Victoria, Australia, a manufacturer of industrial, mining, and utility resistors.
2011 – Post Glover and Telema & Berger merge.
Post Glover Resistors
1369 Cox Avenue
Erlanger, Kentucky 41018
By: Jessica Sabbah, Channel 9 – WCPO Cincinnati Post Glover Resistors, owned by Telema SPA, opened in 1892. The business manufactures power resistors for a number of industrial applications. “Having been in the business 122 years, we have all the design information and all the engineers have been around a long time,” said President Richard […]
by Mike Boyer, Cincinnati Enquirer Erlanger-based Post Glover Resistors, a century-old supplier of electrical equipment, on Thursday announced a nearly $5 million expansion that will create 19 new jobs. Read more…
The PulserPlus.Net is the latest high resistance grounding system from Post Glover Resistors. This is the fourth generation HRG system from Post Glover and is the premier digital high resistance pulsing grounding system available.