RELEASED : 3/24/2020
Post Glover Resistors Inc. is closely monitoring the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) at a global and local level while prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, customers and suppliers. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local authorities as we institute the necessary actions to combat the spread of this virus. Currently Post Glover is fully operational, and we have not yet experienced any significant disruption arising from issues related to COVID-19.
We have detailed plans in place to protect our personnel and limit the spread of disease as we closely monitor the CDC and the WHO to ensure our response follows their guidelines. An overview of the current actions we have taken follows:
- We are training and encouraging our team members to follow health authority best practices like frequent hand washing and social distancing.
- Travel has stopped and all non-essential business travel is prohibited. Virtual meetings are the new norm. Additionally, non-essential customer, supplier and partner visits to our factory have been suspended.
- We are working with our sales and back office teams to enable remote working, including providing with the necessary tools to support our customers.
- Employees who are sick, or who have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, will be instructed to stay home and seek medical guidance.
- We have created guidelines regarding support we will provide to our employees if they become impacted by COVID-19.
This is uncharted territory for all of us and we are fully committed to make decisions that are in the best interest of our employees, customers and communities. We are here for you, and we believe the best way forward is for us to work closely together to overcome the hurdles we currently face with COVID-19.
Richard L. Field
President, Post Glover