• The unique design
of this grid bank resistor provides you with much higher
wattage per bank than other brands. As a result, your equipment
will require fewer resistors, saving you both space and
• The resistor element of a grid bank consists of
stainless steel resistive alloy plates, normally 24 to 40,
connected in series. Slots are stamped into each plate to
give a longer current path.
• Quality design features include all stainless steel
grids and terminals, high temperature insulation, welded
construction, end-frames with gussets for added mechanical
strength. Slotted mounting holes for easy installation.
Grid banks are double insulated to guarantee reliable performance.
• Isolated sections are available for 3 phase applications,
as are special "tapered ratings" using custom
• Used for medium/high current industrial applications
from 18 to 185 amps continuous.
• Industry standard size allows for easy drop-in replacement
of other brands including Clark, Cutler-Hammer, GE, IPC, Square D, and Westinghouse.
• This rugged element is ideal for the high shock
and vibration of heavy material handling applications such
as overhead cranes, mining equipment, construction tower
cranes, pumps, and many other starting, speed regulating,
and dynamic braking applications as well as neutral grounding
and load banks.